Be the Business’ Mentoring programme matches leaders from small- and medium-sized businesses with expert mentors from some of the UK’s leading companies. Backed by government, this programme runs for 12 weeks. You will be matched with an experienced mentor who will act as your sounding board for whatever challenges you may face.
Be the Business Mentoring will give you access to relevant skills, new experiences and the fresh perspectives vital for long-term business improvement.
Why Become a Mentee?
- BENEFIT from working with another business leader to help build your business
- GAIN an impartial advisor and sounding board
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE new strategies and ideas for your business
- JOIN a national network of likeminded business leaders
Why Become a Mentor?
- GIVE something back to the community by helping a business leader thrive
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN new business insight and perspectives from outside your sector
- JOIN a national network of likeminded business leader
- HELP another business develop and grow
I was partnered with a great mentor and it was so easy to open up. As the person at the top it can be lonely and you’re often making a lot of decisions – so having a way to open up and speak about them is really valuable. - Mick McGowan. MD Romix Foods